Many organizations talk about specific sectors of the energy equation, and with lots of labels – clean, dirty, renewable, nuclear, natural gas, efficient, resilient among them. There is a need for broader conversation about the consumer end of the supply chain.
- What is the future of energy in the Carolinas’ for consumers?
- Who owns and manages our energy supplies?
- Are there experts in reliable and cost-effective delivery of electricity?
- Are suppliers ready for and are they investing in the future?
- What are possible directions of delivering and using electricity?
- What are the roles of renewables, energy storage and base load generation?
- Where can people go to ask questions and get diverse feedback?
Energy Consumers of the Carolinas’ goal is to fill that need. These are critical questions. A lot of viewpoints. An evolution of ideas. Respectful approaches.